Our goal is to alleviate the stress and confusion of shopping for luxury watches. We enjoy elegant and classical watches and want to make sure you enjoy your selection as well. If you are not completely satisfied with any of our watches for any reason, please contact our Customer Service team for immediate assistance.
Why to Buy From Us
Read Customer Testimonials
Selection - At SwissWatchExpo, we feel that you should only be purchasing watches that will please your sight. That is why we take the guesswork out of watches shopping by offering you a selection that is hand-picked by our discerning team. The SwissWatchExpo shopping experience is a pleasant alternative to gigantic websites and stores that can make choosing fine watches overwhelming. Instead, we go right to the source to find top quality, great value watches that are always a good choice. You will only get the best from SwissWatchExpo.
Value - Because we work directly with the top brokers and distributors our prices represent value that is well above what others in the marketplace can possibly offer. We offer low prices on all of our watches plus the same day shipping. Our watchmakers are always a call away from any professional advise and consultation.
Our Guarantee - With over 20 years of experience in fine watches, we are confident that you will be pleased with your purchases from us. We stand by our great watches and are proud of what we have to offer. If you don't like them (and we couldn't imagine why!), our customer care team will swiftly and politely make things right.
Swiss Watch Expo is honored to have the opportunity to serve you. That is why we stand by all of our products with a full one-year limited warranty. If an item we sell you should fail as a result of a manufacturer's defect at any time during the first year, we will repair or replace the item at absolutely no cost to you.
If your watch has any symptoms of abnormally gaining time, losing time, or not keeping proper time please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email. If it is determined by Swiss Watch Expo that a repair under warranty is required one of our trained watch professionals will direct you on how to safely and efficiently ship the watch to us.
Not covered by warranty:
- Regular wear-and-tear from normal use.
- External damage to the product. Any damages resulting from wear to the watch case, crystal/glass, watch bracelet, watch bezel, straps, screws, crown/stem, finishes, clasps/buckles, or any other physical damage to the watch.
- Defects caused by outside force or improper use. Consequential and incidental damages.
- The loss of precious, semi-precious stones from settings.
- Outside modifications and third party repair attempts of any kind will void the warranty.
- Any damage if used under conditions which exceed the watch manufacturer’s water resistance guidelines.
- Watches that are labeled as water resistant feature a screw down crown. The crown must be screwed down properly at all times to keep the watch casing watertight. Water damage is not covered under the warranty unless it is proven defective by the SwissWatchExpo Repair and Service Center.
- Shipping cost to Swiss Watch Expo.