Our Return Policy
We know that you will love your luxury watch purchase from us, but if for any reason you are not content with your selection, you can exchange it for another item or return it for a refund.
The below return policy does not include items labeled as Special Order
No Hassle Returns
- The customer has a 10 calendar day inspection period to qualify for a return or refund. Starting time for the inspection period will be determined by the signature on the carrier records upon package delivery.
- In order to return an item you need to first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. To request an RMA number, please contact Swiss Watch Expo by phone or email. Issuance of an RMA number does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection.Purchases returned with out an authorized RMA number issued by Swiss Watch Expo will not be processed. All arrangements for return shipping and shipping costs will be at owners expense. Return shipping will only be processed once Swiss Watch Expo receives a pre-paid shipping label from client. Swiss Watch Expo will not be responsible for shipping costs, label generation, Insurance or any other shipping liability.
- All return packages must have Return Merchandise Authorization number prominently displayed on box. The RMA number must be clearly written on the shipping label as the reference number to prevent refusal.
- We suggest that you send your item(s) via insured, traceable means, such as UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. We will have zero liability for any items while in transit or in the possession of any common carrier, courier service, customs authority or other postal or delivery service. You must not send any items unless you have insured the items against loss or damage for full replacement value.
- Retain your tracking number and e-mail it to Swiss Watch Expo so that we can check on the progress of your return. If the tracking number is not traceable on shipping company website within 10 days of receiving item, it will be considered "not a valid return" and will result in refusal of the returned merchandise.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in their original as sold condition. Returned or exchanged items must be inclusive of all packaging, documents, instruments, links, straps, buckles, tags, protective stickers, boxes and warranties as shipped by Swiss Watch Expo. Items must be returned without blemishes, dings, scratches or any indication that the watch has been worn or sized in any manner. Once an item has been used or worn it is no longer returnable. Any signs of wear or removal of original parts will result in denial of return or partial refund.
- All watches are authentic, however should you ever doubt the authenticity of your watch and wish to return it during the initial return period, a certified letter signed and verified by either an authorized dealer or authorized manufacturer service center will be required as proof deeming the watch as not being original authentic manufacturer equipment and only then will a complete refund be issued by SWE (exclusions/exceptions apply to stated/noted aftermarket parts such as diamond bezels, dials, and straps/buckles which are not eligible for this return exception).
- All credit card purchases (website and phone orders) are subject to a 3% restocking fee, items purchased using cash, PayPal, or bank wire/transfer are excluded.
- If you decide to return an item that was part of our free shipping promotion, our initial shipping costs will be deducted from the refund. All returns are less shipping costs (50.00 for domestic shipping) and applicable International shipping charge.
- All purchases processed as charges and verified will not be eligible to be voided or cancelled and as such will be treated as a refund only.
- Restocking fees may be waived for store exchanges with approval.
Not eligible for refund:
- Items not in original condition.
- Any item not accompanied by a Return Merchandise Authorization Number issued by SwissWatchExpo.
- Any watch not accompanied with original watch material sold with, such as (boxes, papers, warranty, appraisal).
- Shipping charges.
Special Order Refund Policy
- All watches labeled as Special Order must be returned in the exact condition as shipped. Because these are items specially ordered from our supplier to fulfill the order, they are subject to a 5% restocking fee.