Our Own Master Watchmakers Will Give Your Watch Loving Care
Fine timepieces are precision mechanisms which require routine maintenance and repair. Swiss Watch Expo offers a full range of services, from basic maintenance to major repairs and restorations. Repair estimates are always provided free of charge.
It is increasingly hard to find a reliable, qualified watchmaker. There are only about 6,000 trained timepiece technicians left in the U.S. Swiss Watch Expo stands ready, as it has for many years, to provide loving care to your treasured timepiece.
When you choose Swiss Watch Expo, you can be sure that a trained master watchmaker will handle your watch from start to finish.
All Repairs Performed In-House
Our service division is the foundation of our company. Every pre-owned watch that we offer for sale must first be inspected and sometimes restored by our trained watchmakers. So our entire business depends on having an elite staff of proficient horologists. That same team is available to service your watch, when it needs maintenance or repair.
All watch repairs are performed in-house by our own technicians. We are one of the very few stores in the Atlanta area that performs in-house watch repair of luxury timepieces. We have invested thousands of dollars in our state-of-the-art service center.
We employ only professionally trained watchmakers. Our team has more than 10 years of combined watch repair experience. We repair all Swiss luxury brands, and Rolex is our specialty.
Luxury watches are our only business, so we stay on the cutting edge of the industry. We have the most modern horological equipment, all the up-to-the-minute product knowledge, and a comprehensive inventory of manufacturer's original replacement parts.
Swiss Watch Expo is proud of our stringent 9-point repair checklist:
Our watch maintenance and repair services are unbeatable. We've put together a flawless process that begins the moment we receive your watch, so you can rest assured your watch will be properly protected and handled the entire time it is with us.
- When your timepiece arrives at our facility, we will immediately inspect your watch, recording the case number, serial number, dial color, bracelet style, number of links, distinguishing characteristics and the watch’s condition.
- A trained technician opens the watch to inspect its condition and prepare a repair estimate. This is done free of charge. If you choose to not proceed with the repair, we will send it back at no cost to you except for shipping.
- Once you approve the repair, we will get started. Most watches are repaired within 14 working days. Vintage watches and watches with serious damage may take longer.
- Our first step is to completely disassemble the watch. We identify worn-out parts and replace them. We give your watch a thorough cleaning. The movement is reassembled and lubricated, using five different viscosity oils and lubricants. The case and bracelet are refinished to like-new condition.
- Then we regulate your watch using our state-of-the-art timing machine.
- To improve the self-winding ability of your watch, we use Fix-O-Drop watch oil.
- We always replace old acrylic crystals with new ones, no exceptions.
- Finally, we replace all gaskets to ensure the seal is as good as new.
- After we return your newly restored movement into its newly refinished case, your watch is checked for water resistance.
You can trust your treasured timepiece to the experts at Swiss Watch Expo.